Founder Resources for Princeton Students
Founder of Princeton Network Slack Channel
Princeton Entrepreneurs Network
- Organizes pitch competitions, brings together alumni involved with Princeton entrepreneurship, and more!
Competitions (can earn prizes/funding opportunities!)
- World’s largest student-run entrepreneurship competition
- Applications typically due by March. Competition held in May.
- 20k prize money, office hours with Hustle Fund Founders and Partners, only open to Princeton undergraduates, graduates, and gap year students.
List of Competitions compiled by Princeton E-Club
- Group of Princeton alumni with over 300 investors looking to invest in Princeton startups
- 20 investments with over $6m invested so far
- Seasonal pitch cycles. Spring applications due by April 6th.
Prospect Student Ventures
- Grants from $1k to $10k (with no equity taken!)
- Invests in startups in which a Princetonian is either a founder or a member of the senior management team
- Project must have an engineering focus
- Individual student: up to $1000, Student group or registered student organization: up to $3000
Office Hours (Princeton Entrepreneurship Council’s mentoring program):
TigerTables (Princeton E-Club subteam)
- Hosts unscripted, off-the-record discussions with CEOs, entrepreneurs, VC’s and other leaders in the startup community that focus on engaging the audience in various settings
TigerTalks (Princeton Entrepreneurship Council)
Tiger2Tiger (Princeton Entrepreneurship Council)
Keller Center eLab Summer Accelerator
Keller Center Incubator
Make Ventures Princeton (Princeton E-Club)
TigerTrek (Princeton E-Club) - variants: Silicon Valley, New York, Israel
- Join a group of select, like-minded individuals and meet some of the most experienced, accomplished entrepreneurs during a trip to either Silicon Valley, New York, and/or Israel
- See E-Club website for more details
Princeton Entrepreneurship Council Conferences
STEM startups (specifically biology/lab-heavy startups):
Princeton Innovation Center -- Biolabs
- Member-based coworking environment pairs a supportive and scalable shared office and lab space with strategic access to capital and industry partners