Calling all student founders and entrepreneurs! Need startup funding? Prospect Student Ventures wants to help you. We offer $1-10K non-equity grants to Princeton undergraduate and graduate students building technology startups.
Deadline: Oct 11, 2021 @ 11:59PM
Before applying, check out our grant criteria.
Still not sure if you should apply? Drop by our application office hours:
-> Wednesday 10/6 @ 9-11AM, Frist Tables
-> Friday 10/8 @ 4:30-6:30PM, Frist Tables
Please do not hesitate to email Dana (email@example.com) with any questions.
Here's an overview of our investment process–from application to funding in one month:
1. Apply for a grant here by Oct 11, 2021.
2. PSV will reach out and conduct diligence on your company based on our grant criteria. We will help you finalize a use of funds plan, as well as ask for a short team introduction video and product demo.
3. In early November, the PSV team as a whole votes on whether to move the application forward to the Investment Committee.
4. In mid-November, PSV pitches your company to the Investment Committee which is made up of representatives of the University. They ensure the funding request matches University policies and act as the final check mark.
5. If funding is approved, immediately after the IC meeting funds will be released to your company on a milestone basis. Example: If approved for $5K in funding, only $3K given until you achieve specific milestone (i.e. complete MVP or land a paid customer).